Thursday, June 11, 2009

Salutations

Welcome to ani-cidote, a blog that promises quips to solutions on all things that transpire in real life! I will note two very important things about ani-cdote.

  1. All solutions/opinions are from years (okay, only 26 years) of harvesting tiny bits of information that must be shared with everyone. Some tips/solutions/opinions are my own, some are from others who graciously let me in on their little secrets. I will do my best to give credit to those who were the original idea-masters behind the fabulous tips.
  2. ani-cdote was not my idea. A few people liked what I had to say and encouraged me to share my thoughts with others. They will probably be my only followers, so this is for you!

I hope you enjoy my little ani-cdotes!

- ani

No comments:

Post a Comment