Friday, June 12, 2009

Nailed it


I love how my midwest wardrobe turns into a garden of fresh colors for summer. However, it was most depressing when I could not get a polished toe that went with my whole summer get up. Wearing pinks, corals, and poppyseed reds -it’s really hard to find a polish that can go with everything. (Especially since my pedicures last FOREVER.)

THEN, the wonderous OPI company came out with Most Honorable Red. It goes with every summer shade you can imagine and does not discriminate against skin tone. The color is truly a chameleon and works very hard to turn red, pink or orange whenever you change outfits.

You can find this wonderful nail lacquer at fine salons, opi.com, or at Marc’s (my favorite place to get OPI).

Oh, and do yourself a favor- buy it in bulk.

-ani

** The photo simply DOES NOT does not serve this color justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment