Monday, August 10, 2009

Mentioning the Unmentionables


We all know the super giant lingerie company, Victoria’s Secret, rules the world when it comes to bras and undies. You can always find them in a mall and a very accessible online. However, I stumbled upon some fabulous skivvies a few years ago when I left all of my undergarments at home on a trip. Where, you ask? The Gap- no, seriously. They have great sleepwear, lovely bras and lacy, hot underwear that are top quality. My patronage to the Gap Body store is always 100% satisfaction in cut, color, pattern, and wear n’ tear. Check out a Gap Body store or go online to gap.com to check out their cute stuff! And let’s face it, I want to see what a normal girl looks like in the merchandise- not a super model.

-ani

No comments:

Post a Comment